Monday, January 30, 2012

Intentional :)

OVERWHELMING...


But it a good way.

Have you ever been overwhelmed, not by the amount of work you have to do, the problems in life and the unresolved conflicts, but by the awesome power and incredible grace of God? I have always been a person that knew my faith and strove to do my best in living it out, but just recently I have been OVERWHELMED by just how great of a faith I have.

That has been my lesson this weekend. Not just living in complacency, but constantly thinking of all the things He has done for me. And one of the things that is coolest in life? When other people are having the EXACT same thoughts as you. And you have a GREAT conversation about how amazing our God is over dinner that lasts until the cafeteria workers kick you out. These are the moments we should live for.

Though I know sleep is necessary, as well as work, I have decided to take a new perspective this semester. I am going to try to be intentional with not only my workload, but also my relationships. So far, putting the relationships first, I have realized I will ALWAYS have time to do the work I need to if I make it. But the joys of a heartfelt conversation with a sister/brother in the Spirit are only an occasional blessing.

So this week, I challenge you to be more intentional in all you do, make your priorities and enjoy your life to the fullest for the glory of God. THAT is a fulfilled life.

Also, here is a little bit of joy to enjoy on a Monday morning, with a cup of coffee and a cinnamon muffin. Or whatever you like. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLdfJeoNP1E


No comments:

Post a Comment